jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Famous people,not anything!




Hello guys!!

This time I´m going to talk to you about a person, not anyone but a famous person who almost everybody ignores.He is Jean Michel Jarre,a french music who plays electronic music and founded its bases;in fact,he is a pioneer of this musical genre(with his album Oxygene actually) together Vangelis,Enya,Kreaftwerk,and many others,and established some world records(biggest crowd at the concert in 1979 and 1991,both of them in france).Besides,he is a philanthropist and a person with a big social consciousness;in fact,he is a Unicef good will ambassador since a few time ago.

Well,I really want to meet him because I really love his music(in fact,I really love electronic music) and always wanted to go to one concert of him.Besides,he´s very sociable and a good person,and he is multi-faceted.It would make one of my dreams become true actually!
If you want me to be sensible,I would talk about many themes with them,such as music(obviously),current global problems,children and their role in the Earth,his adventures,social topics and life things.If you already realized,I´m a fan of him,and I won´t change it!!!

In my opinion,Jean Michel is a very good person if you want to meet him,because he´s extrovert and very sociable,and he is able to speak in many languages,like english and spanish;therefore,you won´t have any problems to talk with him.He is also a successful and skillful guy,specially with the keyboard.He´s very artistic and respects culture in general;it would be worth it to meet him if you are an artistic person and like to listen to music(specially electronic),because you would share a lot of things and you ´d have many things in common with him.Finally,he´s handsome(instead of being 62 years old!),generous and very polite,so you´ll have a good partner to spend a good time,specially if you want to go to France(specifically In Lyon,his birthplace).

Well,This is all I can say about this topic.See you Later.

Bye!!

PS:If you want to know his musical work,listen to his most famous song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DDEl7JnWvo&feature=related

7 comentarios: