jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

A perfect day by myself

Hi fellas!
This time I´m going to talk to you about a perfect day by my standings and my point of view.But, I´m going to catch my attention in a Lou Reed´s song so I can express my thoughts about this theme.
Listening to this song, I can say that it is something we all want,neither considering ideologies nor points of views; and Lou Reed puts this desire in that song.Anyway,let´s get this blog started!
Refering to this theme, If I had to spend with anyone a perfect day, I would do it with all the people I love,specially with my girlfriend(if I had!),because I´ll be able to share my happiness with the ones I want.If I had to share it in anywhere in this beautiful world,I would go to Malta,Santorini(Greece) or Spain,because these countries are very beautiful,and you know I like to walk quite a lot and explore different places.Finally,If I had to do anything in that day, I would celebrate it,making a barbeque with my people and playing a basketball match,because these are some thing I like quite a lot and I usually do,except barbeque(I sometimes go there).
I have spent days like this in my life;in fact,I´ve spent many days like this in my life.If my memory serves me well,I remember I was in my great-grandparents´house celebrating "Fiestas Patrias".We made a barbeque and danced "cueca" and I remember I talked quite a lot with relatives and a cousin of mine.With him,I spent a good time,listening to music and talking about life things and more.I really enjoyed that day,because I really had a perfect day such as I want,although i hadn´t gone out the country.Anyway,I spent a very good day,such as Reed says in that song.
Well,this is all I can say about this theme.I hope you to had spent days like this.
SEE YOU LATER,PALS!

4 comentarios: