jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

Job is Job.


Hi guys!

I´ve always thought about my future, specially what I´m going to work as. If I had to choose one job, a career or something I can do in my life and get job satisfaction, I´d like to be an anthropologist,without ignoring my passion for geography, and having them complement each other.Actually,I´ve wanted to be an anthropologist since I was a teenager,because anthropology mixes culture,history and social behaviours from people in general all over the world; in other words,it mixes some things I like, that´s why I really love anthropology. I can say that I´ll enjoy being an anthropologist,because I would make one of my dreams come true,and I´d work for something I like to.That´s why,it would be satisfying for me to do this job,because I ´ll be able to know the heritage of all countries,their cultural groups and history, and I´d experience new things in there.Besides, I´ll be able to make contact with all of them.

If my memory serves me well,I know a person who has this kind of job.He is my former teacher of cultural anthropology,Carlos Lange, who is trying to get a doctorate grade at Bilbao,Spain.He knows quite a lot about this topic,and makes a good job with his profession; that´s why I liked his classes.Besides, he inspired me to follow my way towards my degree,and the things I want to do in my life.

Anyway,refering me to the current situation of anthropology in Chile,this job isn´t neither very expanded nor known anywhere in the country.Therefore,if you want to be an anthropologist,you must go out to another country,because there isn´t any labour camp in Chile.However,I won´t give up in making my dream come true,instead its current situation,so I´ll keep fighting for it! Besides,I believe this job will be valued and recognized one of these days!

Well,this is it for now.We´ll be in touch!

SEE YOU LATER,FELLAS!

5 comentarios: