sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

A great damned Shopping!

Hello guys!
Well, I´m not a fan of shopping,because I´m not obsessed with it.I mean,I don´t like to buy things unless it´s really necessary.But, I like to take a walk in a mall and see the things there,specially technological devices(such as cell phones,new generation videogames consoles,HD plasma TVs,keyboards and computers),music shops(specially "Feria del Disco")and clothes.Anyway,the main shops I like to visit(and I do it when I have time),are "Feria del Disco",department shops("Falabella","Ripley","Paris"),"Casa Royal" and others.I would really like to talk to you about all these shops,but as I received orders to write abotu just one,I´m going to talk about just one shop;this shop will be "Casa Royal",an electronic and electric shop.
This shop sells a lot of things I love,I mean cell phones,technological devices,etc.;that´s way I really love it! Besides,it´s cheaper than anothers shops if you want to buy cables,electronic devices and accessories,tools,cell phones,electronic devices and many things related to technology,and they are all of good quality,so it´s a very good option of shopping if you like these things.If my memory serves me well,the first time I went there,was in Santiago five years ago; I was with my grandfather that time because I was a child.We were there because a cable from my videogame console(my very old playstation) spoiled and I couldn´t play in it.I remember he bought a serial connector and an extension cable,and after arriving my grandparents´house he fixed that cable.Currently,I still have this great memory because I started loving technological devices.
Anyway,I buy something there as often as I can,specially if I need something and have time,so I don´t always visit there.In fact,because of academic issues I can´t go there as often as I want!(not even in another shops I like). Well,I remember that the last one I bought,was a scientific calculator in a "Casa Royal"shop in the Plaza
Vespucio mall(La Florida),because the former one had been stolen.Well,there were many things there,even new generation videogame consoles(Playstation 3 and an XBOX 360, I remember) and many cell phones.
And well my dearest friends,this is it for now!You should try shopping as often as you can(if you like it)!
FAREWELL!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario