miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

My childhood´s favourite game

Hello fellas!

I have always liked to play something where you can move your whole body,specially when I was a child, so now I´m going to talk about my childhood´s favourite game.This game is called "La Pinta".This game is a popular children´s game(and it still is) whose play mode is quite simple, so i´m going to explain it now.  

In this game,you must run after someone until you can just touch it,then that person has to run after all the participants,untill he can touch somebody else, and so on.This game lasts until all the participants are tired and,therefore,can´t run anymore.This game("La Pinta") explains itself because a person has a diabolical power in their hand,which forces it to spread it to somebody by touching their body;then,the infected person has to do the same thing(run after somebody and spread this evil power to someone else),until all people are finally infected. That´s why, this traditional myth inspires "La Pinta" and,in fact,this myth is reflected in the game.

Well, I often used to play this game when I was a child, and I really enjoyed it.I played "La Pinta" with my former classmates in the school,and my childhood´s friends outside my house after making my homeworks,specially in the weekend,because I had more free time to play it in weekend and could enjoy playing.

I actually liked to play "La Pinta" because I could have a good time with my friends and classmates and share with all of them.Besides,you must use your legs and hands to play it,which it makes it a very active game;that´s why it´s so funny.Therefore,you´ll be able to get physical condition and a healthy body.  

Well,this is it for now.

SEE YOU!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario