jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

My last english post!

Hello guys!

Well,this is the last post I´m going to write for the rest of the carrer,so I´m really sad and can´t bear it!However,I´m not going to make you waste your time with my sorrow,so let´s this last post started.

Well, refering to my english learning experience in Universidad de Chile(my university),I can say it was very productive and funny,because I could remember all grammar terms(and I could know more gramar terms) ,I could improve my pronuntiation and could learn more words than in school.Therefore,I can say wisely I enjoyed this subject quite a lot.However,the thing I could enjoy most was writing posts for this blog(I´m serious),becuase I´ve been able to strengthen my grammar and vocabulary.

Now,refering to the most interesting thing I actually found in this subject,was Simon´s teaching,whose didactic way helps you to apply all theoretical concepts you´ve learned,therefore you will be able to improve such important things as pronuntiation and how to express with people who speak in english.

If you want me to be sensible,I didn´t find anything bad in this subject,not even something bored,because Simon makes classes very funny,so he´s able to draw attention for his classes.

However,I must recognize that the most difficult thing I had to do was talking in english,because I can hardly express myself well,but it wasn´t an excuse for tring at least,and I´m glad I could improve my pronuntiation actually because it was the thing I needed quite a lot.

Anyway,it was a very productive experience with Simon´s english classes,so I´m proud to be his student and at the same time sad for leaving this subject.Well, no matter what I´m going to do anyway because I must keep my way to become a geographer.

Well,BYE SIMON!AND THAKS FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU TEACHED US!

SEE YOU!

6 comentarios:

  1. Talking with others in english is very difficult. I agree with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, Martin, about Simon's classes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you HAVE to talk good, because we've the test togheter the next week, so, for YOUR good health, you must talk, and a lot. XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. don´t worry about it David!
    I´ll train hard and well!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. yeah, is very difficult talk in english, I am so nervious with tah :)

    ResponderEliminar